Limpopo Jewellery Cluster
Limpopo Jewellery Cluster: Jewellery Business & Technical Incubator (LJC)
‘South Africa’s largest Development Project in the Jewellery Sector’
Polokwane, Limpopo Province, South Africa
R7-mil to start with, Project grew to R 17-mil
01/03/2008 to Present
To establish the largest B-BBEE Jewellery Manufacturing, Training & SMME Development Project in the Limpopo Province.
EU Heads Visit Project
- Vukani Established the largest B-BBEE Jewellery Project in the Limpopo Province;
- The centre was built from the ground up, on a greenfields site in Polokwane;
- 34 young jewellers completed their training, of whom…
- 18 were established as SMME businesses;
- An additional 46 SMMEs completed their up-skills training;
- Short listed for the SEED Awards 2011 for Social & Environmental Entrepreneurship;
- International Association of Business Communicators African Gold Quill Award (2009);
- Silver PRISM Award (2009).